Model: Pro Mouthguard
Kenka Pro mouthguards feature two layers: a very tough rubber layer acts as a shell and absorbs shock from impacts while a gel layer is designed to adapt to the shape of your gums.
- The moldable gel interior creates a perfect mold of your teeth.
- The lower part of the mouthguard features protrusions to prevent unwanted shifting as well as breathing channels.
- The outer rubber shell provides ultimate protection for your teeth, jaw and brain.
- Bring to boil 125 mililiters of water (equivalent to a small glass).
- When it starts to boil, remove the container from the heat source and wait for 30 seconds.
- Now place the mouthguard in the water for 90 seconds (do not exceed this time).
- Use a spoon to remove the mouthguard from the hot water and cool with temperate water for a couple of seconds.
- Place the mouthguard correctly in your mouth and bite firmly. Now press the sides of the mouthguard with your fingers and suck in to remove any water, after which keep biting for another 20 seconds.
- Take the mouthguard out of your mouth and cool with water for 20 seconds.
- The mouthguard is now ready for use, try it and if it doesn't fit comfortably, you can repeat the whole process.