BJJ Kimono - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi
Model: Sekai BJJ Kimono
"Sekai" is a Japanese word meaning "world" and that is why the jacket of this BJJ gi features on its inner side a large graphic of a world map with the main cities associated with the practice of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu: Los Angeles, Rio, Abu Dhabi, Tokyo and London.
- Lightweight gi approved for IBBJF competition.
- Jacket with ripstop lapel and finishes.
- Embroidery and red contrast stitching.
- Ripstop cotton pants with knee reinforcements, triple seams and elastic tubular drawstring.
Belt not included.
Comes with a carrier bag which can be used as a backpack and features an embroidered Fuji logo.
Fuji size guide (height and weight):
- 158 cm - 168 cm / 50 kg - 63,5 kg.
- 168 cm - 180 cm / 63,5 kg - 77,1 kg.
- 180 cm - 186 cm / 77,1 kg - 90,7 kg.