Product currently not available
Shockdoctor Gel Max Mouthguard Blue-Black
This product is out of stock in all sizes, if you want to know if it will be available again and when will be, please contact us.
Model: Gel Max Mouthguard
Color: Blue and black
An advanced mouthguard for adults (from 11 years old) from the world's leading mouthguard brand: Shock Doctor.
- Gel fitting.
- The three-layer design with breathing channels offers maximum protection for your teeth and jaw as well as comfort and secure fitting.
- NOT suitable for braces.
This mouth protector has insurance coverage of up to 10.000 dollars. This insurance is offered directly by Shock Doctor's customer service department. Roninwear is not responsible for any matter regarding this insurance and its sole commitment is to certify a purchase before Shock Doctor.
- Bring to boiling point 125 mililiters (equivalent to a small glass) of water.
- Upon boiling, turn off the heat and wait for 30 seconds.
- Now place the mouthguard in the water for 90 seconds (do not exceed this time).
- Take the mouthguard out of water using a spoon and cool slightly with temperate water for 1 or 2 seconds.
- Place the mouthguard correctly in your mouth and bite firmly. Now press the sides of the mouthguard with your fingers and suck in to remove any water, after which keep biting for another 20 seconds.
- Take the mouthguard out of your mouth and cool with water for 20 seconds.
- The mouthguard should now be ready for use, try it and if it doesn't fit comfortably, repeat the whole molding process.